Segway of Utah Segway Tours
Other Tours You Won’t Want to Miss
Segway of Utah can help you create a tour for your business.
For a complete list of Segway Authorized Tours worldwide, click here.
Corporate and Family Events
Segway of Utah offers different options to help make your corporate or family event, employee reward or team building experience unique, memorable, and fun!
Click here for more details.
Riding the Segway PT is easy to learn and very enjoyable as long as the recommended safety and training procedures are followed.
All riders must review this safety video prior to arriving for the tour.
Utah County currently has a trail system master plan adopted for the entire county. This plan includes trails along the Spanish Fork River, the Mill Race Canal, and the High Line Canal. The High Line Canal trail is part of the regional Bonneville Shoreline Trail that will eventually link communities along the Wasatch Front from Brigham City to Nephi. That’s a lot of opportunity for some beautiful riding!
Spanish Fork River Trail Tours
River Trail City Tour: one hour
We take you through a small section of Spanish Fork City then connect with the Spanish Fork River Trail where we spend most of the tour on the shady and paved trail that runs beside the river and throughout the city. Listen with the attached radios as our marvelous Tour Guide gives you some interesting facts and little known knowledge about local history and the Segway PT. (view tour map)
River Trail Country Tour: two hours
We take you down Main Street a few blocks until we merge with the new trail that ends up at Canyon View Park. Its 4.5 miles each way of secluded beautiful riding. Once we arrive at the park, we take a brief restroom and water break then head on back to Segway of Utah. If you want to bring a snack and eat it on the break, each Segway PT has a front bag big enough to hold an average size brown lunch sack. If everyone in the tour belongs to the same group and you want to add in a picnic-at-the-park, we’ll stay up to 30 minutes.
- The cost for the River Trail City Tour is $40.00 plus tax
- The cost for the River Trail Country Tour is $69.00 plus tax
Groups of 6 receive a 10% discount. Follow us on Facebook for current promotions and specials. Tour guide gratuity is not included.
Off-Season Tour Times:
From September 8th until May 24th, as weather permits. Please call for possible dates and times. 801-794-6262.
Our season is typically from Memorial Day through Labor Day, weather permitting.
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday and Tuesday: Tours by Special Request (Other days and times also available by special request. See below.)
- Wednesday: 10am is the City Tour ….. 5pm is the Country Tour
- Thursday: 10am is the Country Tour ….. 5pm is the City Tour
- Friday: 10am is the City Tour ….. 5pm is the Country Tour
- Saturday: 10am is the Country Tour ….. 5pm is the City Tour
We do Special Requests: If you have a group of at least 4 people and are wanting a different day and time, we make every effort to accommodate your special request. Please call our office for availability. For larger groups, check out some possible options here.
Please be considerate of others on the tour and arrive 20 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time to allow for training. In order to keep our day from running away from us, we always start on time. Those arriving late may unfortunately forfeit their space. Tours begin at Segway of Utah. Parking is available in the Segway lot.
How to make a reservation:
Reservations are required to insure that you get the date and time that you want. Please make your tour reservation by calling 801-794-6262.
*Walk ups are accommodated on a space available basis. Reservations are strongly recommended.
Who can participate in a Segway Tour?
- Our Tours are limited to those 16 years of age and older
- The rider must be between 100 and 260 pounds
- The rider must be able to step on and off the Segway PT without assistance which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without the support of a handrail or other walking aid.
Segway Authorized Tours
Segway Inc. has authorized a select number of Segway PT tour operations across the globe. To become a Segway Authorized Tour, tour operations must maintain the highest of standards when it comes to safety and training.
Benefits of taking a Segway Authorized Tour
- Tour operators have the latest Segway product information and training
- Tours follow Segway recommended safety guidelines promoting a smooth and safe experience
- Smaller guide-to-glider ratio enables more personal attention
- Tours are pedestrian friendly and conform to all local regulations